Online shipment processing for small-scale consignors with the web portal YourGLS
The online shipping portal YourGLS is particularly suitable for companies and professional consignors who:
- run smaller online shops or are active on marketplaces,
- send parcels occasionally and irregularly,
- send up to 30 parcels per day on a regular basis.
YourGLS features the booking of additional parcel services such as CashService, ShopDeliveryService, IdentPINService etc. and also the following functionalities:
- Manual parcel label creation
- Parcel and address data import with various file formats (CSV, XLS etc.)
- Address administration
- Pick up planning
- Returns creation
- Online invoices
- User administration
- Rights management
- No software installation is required to use YourGLS. You just log in conveniently via your internet browser.
The ShipIT shipping system offers professional consignors with regular shipping volumes of over 30 parcels per day many additional functionalities:
ShipIT hosting at GLS
- No additional software required.
- Connection via REST/SOAP web services (HTTPS).
- Retrieve parcel labels as PDF documents or as individual text modules.
- Offline capability for a certain period of time.
ShipIT hosting by you
- Installation on Windows or Linux operating systems.
- REST/SOAP web services, plus offline capability as for hosting at GLS.
In addition, the stand-alone ShipIT frontend software is available for parcel creation via direct input or a scanner.
If you run your business using shop and ERP systems or specialised shipping/software solutions, you are also able to use plugins and APIs to send parcels with GLS.
For example, the GLS shipping API is available for the shop and ERP systems or shipping solutions offered by the following providers:
- Byzo Software
- Center of Efficiency – XT:Commerce
- ondot solutions GmbH (shipping.NET)
- Pickware (erfordert Shopware)
- Reybex Cloud ERP
- X-IT (Versandmanager)
New shop and ERP partners are being integrated regularly. Ask your provider if GLS is no (yet) supported by him.
To use GLS shipping APIs and plugins, you will need individual login data provided by GLS.